Code of Conduct
- There are two types of membership available at the National Aquatic Centre, Full Membership and Swim Only Membership. Full Membership entitles you to use all the facilities of the National Aquatic Centre (National Aquatic Centre).
These facilities are:
- Health & Fitness Club
- Leisure Pool
- Competition Pool
- Swim Only Membership allows use of the Leisure Pool and Competition pools only when available for public use.
- A small fee for some additional Fitness Classes will be charged to full members. For our learn to Swim Lesson Programme members will receive a discount. Members will also receive a reduced charge for private tuition. For further information on discount and charges ask our membership consultants.
- The management reserve the right to utilise the facilities for special events, competitions or other activities which it may deem desirable for a total of 15 days per year (excluding Christmas). We also reserve the right to close all or any of the facilities for essential maintenance and major events should the need arise. Closure of other facilities will be for a maximum of 15 days per year. Any additional closure days outside of this will be added on to your membership.
- Full membership is for a minimum period of 12 months. Thereafter 30 days written notice must be given of your intention to cancel your membership. Membership fees are due up to the date of such cancellation.
- All members will be subject to all rules and regulations of the centre. Any member found abusing facilities in any way whatsoever will have their membership terminated with immediate effect with no refund.
- Membership is non-transferable.
- Temporary suspension of membership is permitted in exceptional cases only and where documentary proof is provided.
- Membership cards need to be presented at reception on each and every visit to gain access.
- Swim hats are compulsory in all pools.
- Members are reminded that children under the age of 8 must be constantly supervised by a responsible person while using the facilities.
- For Full Members a General Fitness Evaluation must be completed and signed by all applicants in advance of using the ToneZone facilities. Any person in doubt should seek advice from their Doctor before beginning a Fitness Programme.
- Students/Senior Citizens will need to produce evidence of their status in order to qualify for a Student/Senior Membership.
- The Management is not responsible for the loss of personal items or damage to personal property either on the premises or in its car park.
- The management of National Aquatic Centre reserve the right to alter and amend any of these regulations without notice. Amended regulations will be available at reception.
- No mobile phones which possess photographic functions are to be used in the centre at any time. Permission must be given by management for any other photographic equipment to be used in the centre.
- A small charge will apply for replacing lost membership cards.
- Direct Debits will automatically roll over annually.
- Members will automatically be given entry to pool areas except where for safety reasons the Duty Manager has to restrict access.
- Towels must be used in the Health & Fitness centre for hygiene reasons.
The National Aquatic Centre has been developed as part of the Government’s sports infrastructure strategy.